THE SOUTHSIDE PBR HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, JANUARY 28TH DUE TO POLAR-BEAR-LIKE CONDITIONS Polar Bear Run – South Pole For south side car clubs! For...
Polar Bear Run – South Pole – RESCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, JANUARY 28TH!
THE SOUTHSIDE PBR HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, JANUARY 28TH DUE TO POLAR-BEAR-LIKE CONDITIONS
Polar Bear Run – South Pole
For south side car clubs!
For those of you who missed the North Pole version, you still have a chance to participate in the PBR south lead by Tom Freeman. Same ALS fundrasing opportunity – great cars, great people, great drive and event T-shirts !
– When: Saturday, January 7, 2016
– Where: Starts at our usual meeting place
Partners Pizza 2
834 Glynn St. S
Fayetteville, GA 30214
– Destination: The Cannon Brew Pub, 1041 Broadway, Columbus GA, 31901. Our route will take us around Manchester, across the mountain on Hwy 190 and then south to Columbus. Public parking for the pub is directly
behind the Cannon Pub on Front Ave.
– Time: We will leave the parking lot at 9:30 AM sharp.
– Why?: This is an event that the GTA has been sponsoring for several years in honor of Earl Ferguson’s wife Susan who died from ALS. We will be asking for donations to participate in the drive with all proceeds being given to the ALS society. This event is open to public so invite anyone that you think would enjoy the drive….even MG owners.